UVA Mail Services is making its regularly scheduled deliveries to departments where access is granted. Please schedule accordingly with your mail carrier or call mail services at 924-2048 to coordinate. MORE >>
Effective November 25, 2020: Aligning with the revised academic calendar, the Newcomb Hall Contract Postal Station will be closed and will reopen January 24, 2021.
Mail Safety & Security Alert
A Message From The Postmaster General:
If you receive a suspicious letter or package:
- Do not try to open the package. If there is spilled powder, do not try to clean it up and do not smell, touch or taste the material.
- Do not shake or bump the package or letter.
- Isolate the package and evacuate the immediate area.
- Wash hands and exposed skin with soap and water. Antibacterial soaps that do not require water are not effective for removing anthrax.
- Call U.Va. Police at 9-911 and give them your exact location. U.Va. Police will respond and will contact local, state and federal authorities, as appropriate.